We just can't get enough of trains around here lately. We stop on the way home to watch the Nashville Star commuter train, we play with Thomas the Train all day long, we sing train songs, we choo-choo -- but soon we'll be enjoying a real model train! Brian's been working when he's got spare time at restoring his grandfather Harvey's model train set. After a few electrical fires - it's working great. The buildings are in place, the lights are on, the cows are out to pasture and the locomotive is roaring around the track!
3 comments:
Yay! (what?!? Chip socializing on the web?) Glad to see you got your blogspot up, and I love the train set. My Dad used to set up trains he collected and I loved it. I'm sure Roland (and Brian) are thrilled.
glad you joined the blogging world:) roland is such a cutie!
Hey Ellie - I found your blog through the Jordan's - so fun! Roland is such a cutie! We just received some trains from Mike's Step Dad, so we'll see if Max likes them as much as Roland. :-)
Post a Comment