A post for Brian: (Brian's in Asheville, and some other place, all this week. He'll be back on Saturday, so we call and talk to him in the morning on the way to school and at night on the way home. I can't wait to get those smart phones with video chat so the kids can see him.)
Aria found these Mr. Potato glasses and tried putting them on all by herself. We were having a dance party downstairs (Matt and Kim came on). What's with her shirt? Yeah, it's covered in food so I just pulled it up and tied the arms around her neck till I could dangler her over the washing machine to take it off. Good grief the kids love putting their clothes in the washing machine. Aria scrubbed her own belly in the bath, she got really tickled washing the soap suds off her hands in the water. Goofy.
The boss-man himself: had to plead with him to go one car right with some Temper Trap, we listened to Boz Scaggs and some Allman Brothers instead. I promise I'll make some new CDs before you get back. We ALL need new music. I'm just grateful all the speakers work, as the kids will generally rock out to anything if you turn it up to 50. He had a pretty good day, no accidents, no incidents and fed the dogs dinner and prepped their bowls for tomorrow. He got to wear his rain boots to school because of the weather, AND carry his frog umbrella. Pretty stoked about that.
Glad to hear your job is going so well, and you continue to find great meals in beautiful and historic downtown Asheville. Seriously, I hope that free night works out so you and Jesse can catch up. Till tomorrow, love you, Mrs. Goofball
No comments:
Post a Comment