There's not a day in our lives untouched by my extremely thoughtful Mom, or to Roland and Aria, Nana. She's sneaky about it. Suddenly there's refills in the closet for wipes. And a new pack of diapers. Or maybe you'll find one, or two, new hand lotions in the bathrooms. The Toddler Toiletry Fairy struck recently with some new hair and body shampoo that is in the most efficient containers I've ever used. I will never throw them away.
 |
| Showing off our spikes. Man, Aria's hair has gotten LONG! It curls up in the back so it's hard to tell when dry... |
Then we got a delivery via Evan of some new hair scrunchies for Aria. So on Saturday morning we decided we'd see just how many we could put in our hair. I've got three in my bangs but you won't see a photo of that. (*wink*) Aria plays with her zip-lock baggie of scrunchies. Every. Day. I have to pry them out of her hands most nights and she bawls. For scrunchies.
 |
| Roland wanted ONLY blue scrunchies in his hair. This photo cracks me up, it's typical: Roland's raising hell and Aria is looking at him lovingly, but also like he's crazy. |
Thanks Nana for all the wonderful little things you do, we really, really appreciate it!
No comments:
Post a Comment