Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The 80's called. They want this outfit back.

A few weeks ago I walked into Aria's classroom to pick her up from school and literally froze in my tracks. I recognized my daughter, but what the hell was she wearing? She had gone to school in a super cute dress and coordinating pants...the only thing remaining from her outfit was the shrug. Even her hair was different. (For the record, she is mildly irritated here because I won't give her my camera, which from the quality of this photo tells me she's been pushing buttons when I am not looking, or drop kicking it around the room.)


So how does this awesome striped party happen? You have to send in extra clothes just in the event an accident or class activity gets too messy. This was a case of whipped-cream-exploring day and she had a bit too much fun to stay in the cute outfit I sent her in. Apparently each time something like this happened I just kept sending in something random to replace it. So...that's how we got Punky Bruster here with slightly coordinating stripes and colors. All skin tight of course. Work it girl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aria,

You look amazing! We love it!

Ben said...

Ellie,

You be careful, understand? That might look like a little kid in cute stripey clothes experiencing mild irritation at what you haven't given her, but look closer. That's an angry child wielding a weapon. The stripes and tears just serve to distract you from her covert intentions...long end in Mommy's nose!

Defend yourself!

B

Jennifer said...

Oh man Aria...

Baby Sewell Blog said...

LOL!!!! By far funniest post I have read in a while! Love it and she looks cute as ever!