Thursday, April 21, 2011

Guess Who's Going to NASCAR on Saturday?

Yes, that would be Roland, and Brian, along with Cool-man-Connor, Steve-O, and Magical-Michelle who scored us the tickets. Here's Roland trying out his lanyard and showing off his ticket.


Notice who is not going in the background and how she feels about it. Yeah, Aria and I are having some mother-daughter time on Saturday instead. (Read = nap.) Here's the Winchester headphones Brian scored for Roland so he doesn't go deaf. We're coaching him days in advance about the rules: sunscreen, stay with Dad at all times, headphones never come off during the race, etc.

Meanwhile, Aria is seriously ticked she wasn't getting a turn with the headphones. She's got the lanyard and ticket. She's got the random cereal bar wrapper. She's got the cute Easter dress, but she wants those headphones!
Who am I to tell her no? Roland was super-sweet and shared. For a minute or two. Notice one very happy little girl.

Check back after Saturday for the update. There won't be any photos, but I'll try to post some of the stories.

No comments: